On Saturday, Scott and I took Megan to the Boat Show at the Agricenter. Scott loved looking at all of the boats and all of the fishing supplies. Megan spent the afternoon looking for Dora, Diego and SpongeBob...but not Spiderman because he shoots webs at people. I was very surprised that she went right up to the others
and gave them all a hug. There was a trout pond at the show and for $3 you could fish for 5 minutes. Megan grabbed a pole and within 2 minutes she caught a trout.
and gave them all a hug. There was a trout pond at the show and for $3 you could fish for 5 minutes. Megan grabbed a pole and within 2 minutes she caught a trout.Also on Saturday, we picked up our new den furniture. I really like it! I am sitting with my feet up as I type. And I am super comfy!

0 comments:
Post a Comment