My blog is usually reserved for things that Megan has done or things that we've done as a family. As the Mom, photographer and writer of the blog I don't get a lot of face time, but I wanted to tell you about the fitness center that I joined with my birthday money. Oh, by the way, there will be NO pictures. hee, hee.
My first week I walked a mile in almost 18 minutes. Now, I know you fitness buffs are like, "What?! Did you crawl?" Well, just about. I was preoccupied with all of the buttons, different machines and my new fitness shorts showing too much of my, um...buttocks.
Last week, I got my time down to a little less than 14 minutes!! 14 minutes!! I was sooo happy. I was sweaty and jelly-legged afterward, but I did it and I didn't look like I was about to pass out.
Today, I beat that time by 10 seconds! To put things in perspective...On Wednesday, I was over my time by 38 seconds and I thought to myself, "What did you do last week? Was I looking at it wrong?" But today I beat it! In fact, I was almost a minute faster than I was on Wednesday. (Don't you love the spin?)
Anyway, I am very proud of myself and loving the accomplishments so far! I will let you know when I enter a triathlon or at least lose a pound or two.
Friday, June 27, 2008
All About Me
Posted by Denise at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yeah for you! That is fantastic! =)
Post a Comment