Before our trip to Knoxville, Megan had two friends spend the night. We played outside and roasted marshmallows over an open fire. The kids caught lightning bugs. We made a pallet on the floor and watched movies.



You've heard of "Where's Waldo?" This is "Where's Dylan?"
The kids had a great time, but I was totally exhausted. I slept on the couch because I was afraid they would wake up and not know where they were. At 3 a.m. I finally got in my bed. By 7 a.m.. the kids were back up and ready to go. Oof-ta!
It reminded me of the time we had Jazz fixed. Since she had stitches, Scott and I were convinced that she wouldn't be able to get up on the bed. So, we made a big pallet on the den floor. Scott woke up in the middle of the night and found Jazz sleeping in the bed while we were on the floor!! Jazz didn't need us and neither did the kids.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Slumber Party
Posted by Denise at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment