Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Am Here

It has been a while since my last post and I have several things to post...with pictures!! Unfortunately, I have been slacking and enjoying other things. I will get to it. I PROMISE.

In the meantime, what has been keeping me away? Here are the top 10 reason's why I haven't posted in January...

10. I got a paper cut and couldn't use my pinkie finger to type.
9. I got addicted to Netflix. BTW-- Life Before Her Eyes is really good!
8. I've committed to watching all of the past episodes of How I Met Your Mother. (I am on season 2, disk 3 and loving it!)
7. I've gone to four birthday parties and spent 3 days recovering from each.
6. I've hosted a sleepover for Megan's friend twice.
5. Megan commandeered the computer to check out the iCarly webpage and to watch Caillou on Netflix Instant.
4. I've been logging on to Facebook to see what everyone else is doing.
3. I've been playing BINGO with Megan and Scott.
2. I've played my DS game that I got for Christmas over and over.
1. I keep telling myself "I'll do it tomorrow".

0 comments: