Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Great Flood 2011--Part 2

Scott had to go downtown to see the river.  Pictures were on the internet and news every night, but that just wasn't good enough.  I guess he had to see it to believe it.  Even though my memory is the worst and I probably won't remember what it looked like in 20 years, I will remember the SMELL.  Ugh! 

Scott standing on the overpass of the entrance we use to go to Memphis in May.

This gives new meaning to the word "sightseeing".

Mud Island...or what's left of it.

After gawking at the river, along with a bunch of other people, we went to The Spaghetti Warehouse for dinner.  It was a Wednesday night and the service was terrible.  The food was bad and I swear I got food poisioning from it.  Scott took one look at the food and knew better than to eat it.  Too bad he didn't know better than to pay for it. 

On the bright side, Megan played the Fortune Teller game.  By placing her hand on the imprint, she learned that she would become...


 a TEACHER.  Since this was Megan's plan anyway, she was thrilled.  


0 comments: