Sesame Street Live presents Elmo Makes Music at the Desoto Civic Center :::bom, bom, bom:::
Megan's friend, Hunter, has a great Mom who contacted me about getting tickets to see the show. So last Thursday, we all met in Southaven for the big event. The kids were all excited. Megan brushed her teeth, ate all her vegetables, went to bed...every time I waved the tickets over the garbage can. hee, hee. So, was the show good? Yes, it was great! Until... The characters announced a 15 minute intermission. My game plan was to rush Megan up the stairs to the bathroom before the second half started. (We had floor seats. I told you Hunter's Mom was great!) As we were walking up the stairs, Megan noticed that the guy on the floor was selling Elmo balloons. Of course, SHE WANTS ONE. We went potty and met up with Hunter and his Mom in the portico, where she was buying souvenirs. (Greatness, again!) By the time we got back down to our seats, the balloons were sold out! After a couple of seconds of whining, crying over the balloons, the show started again and I was off the hook.
Megan's friend, Hunter, has a great Mom who contacted me about getting tickets to see the show. So last Thursday, we all met in Southaven for the big event. The kids were all excited. Megan brushed her teeth, ate all her vegetables, went to bed...every time I waved the tickets over the garbage can. hee, hee. So, was the show good? Yes, it was great! Until... The characters announced a 15 minute intermission. My game plan was to rush Megan up the stairs to the bathroom before the second half started. (We had floor seats. I told you Hunter's Mom was great!) As we were walking up the stairs, Megan noticed that the guy on the floor was selling Elmo balloons. Of course, SHE WANTS ONE. We went potty and met up with Hunter and his Mom in the portico, where she was buying souvenirs. (Greatness, again!) By the time we got back down to our seats, the balloons were sold out! After a couple of seconds of whining, crying over the balloons, the show started again and I was off the hook.

0 comments:
Post a Comment