Wednesday, September 12, 2007

No Crazy Stories...Just Hanging Out Having Fun!

Lots of playing in the sand...












Even more playing in the sand...












Dinner at Rick's Crab Trap...











Megan on the carousel at the mall...











Scott being silly...









One more ride...











Driving to school...













Dinner for Grandpop's birthday...









Megan on the playground outside the restaurant...









Cute sign...








When we got back to the condo...







Scott on the balcony...










Having birthday cake...










2 comments:

Heather said...

You guys look like you are having a great time. Wish we were there. I can't show these to Garrett or he will want to play with Megan in the sand. I told him last night we were going to a Mexican restaurant and he got so excited because he thought he was going to "Megan's" restaurant.

Christina said...

O.K. It has taken me forever to figure out how to blog on a blackberry but I finally got it!
Hope you guys are having as much fun as your pictures indicate ! Be careful coming home!