Just the other day while we were in the car, Megan asked to hear some rock n' roll. I thought for a minute and couldn't come up with a station that would guarantee to have what she wanted, so I started scanning. A few stations later, I landed on KIX106 and got sidetracked by Garth, Alan or George and started singing along. From the backseat, I hear, "Mom! That's not rock n' roll!" Oops, busted. I guess my pop/80's/soul just isn't doing it for her.
So, I bought Megan a new toothbrush that plays... You show us everything you got, you keep on dancin' and the room gets hot. You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy. Yes, once upon a time, I loved rock n' roll too. Every now and then I get sucked in by a hairband classic, but for the most part, I am a pop/80's/soul kinda girl. Megan is just like her Dad and wants to...rock and roll all nite and party every day.
So, I bought Megan a new toothbrush that plays... You show us everything you got, you keep on dancin' and the room gets hot. You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy. Yes, once upon a time, I loved rock n' roll too. Every now and then I get sucked in by a hairband classic, but for the most part, I am a pop/80's/soul kinda girl. Megan is just like her Dad and wants to...rock and roll all nite and party every day.

1 comments:
oh my.....you must must must tell me where you got it...cause you know Chris is a KISS fantatic! Maybe I can surprise him with one from Santa in his stocking! So funny!!
Post a Comment