Nanny's Christmas party was at the Zoo and Buckman extended the invitation to sons, daughters and grandchildren. This was a wonderful surprise and a most impressive gesture by the company. Scott was still out of town and missed it, but Megan and I had enough fun for him too. We saw the animals, ate lots of treats and experienced many firsts. Like riding in the last seat on the train, taking a carriage ride (or one horse open sleigh as Megan kept calling it) and I went on the simulator ride. Most of the time the last seat is taken, they don't have carriage rides and I
wouldn't go on the simulator ride by myself. After a while, we were having so much fun that I forgot to take pictures. Secretly, I was glad that Megan and I could spend this time alone with Nanny and Poppy. It will always be a very special memory.
wouldn't go on the simulator ride by myself. After a while, we were having so much fun that I forgot to take pictures. Secretly, I was glad that Megan and I could spend this time alone with Nanny and Poppy. It will always be a very special memory.

0 comments:
Post a Comment