Friday, May 9, 2008

Gonna Get A Shoe



Lately, we have been spending a lot of time with Megan's friends one-on-one. No parents, just kids. Scott and I loved the idea of having a house full of kids. Especially when it is only for a few hours. hee, hee.

This week I picked up Megan's friends, Emma Grace and Dylan from daycare. Their Mom was working late, so I jumped at the chance to have them over. I bought an extra booster seat, so that I would have a spare for the Grandma's, and it came in handy on this occasion. I loaded up the van and we were on our way.

The kids had a pizza party and made ice cream sundae's for dessert. We read books, watched part of a movie and played outside. The kids were really good.

I can't wait to do it again!!






0 comments: