
Megan caught her first fish of the season at Appling Road Lake...across from the middle school. We had some worms left over from Saturday, so Scott took Megan fishing while I did laundry, etc. Megan put a worm on the hook and threw out the line on her Barbie pole. You know the short 8 inch poles that can barely reel in a brim? Well, Megan used it and caught a 2-3 pound Bass! This thing was 18 inches long. People were coming from all sides of the lake to take a look at it. Megan was very excited!
Scott was so proud. That was all he talked about when he got home that night. I really hate that I missed it, but I am very glad that he remembered to take a picture.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Megan Beat Us Both!
Posted by Denise at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
WOW!! That is impressive!
Post a Comment