Knowing that I need to update the blog has kept me up at night. You believe me...don't you? Really, I think about it and all of the events from the last 30 days have slipped my mind. Luckily, I keep a picture folder titled BLOG so I can refresh my memory. I totally forgot that we went to Bristol for the night race! I'm sure there were some really good stories and most of you have actually heard them over the phone. After all, it's been 30 days. Wow!
I am uploading a slideshow as I type. Hopefully it will be done soon and easy to attach. If all goes well, I will post a slideshow of our Disney trip too.
Ok. I could only figure out how to link you to the site by clicking on the title of this entry. If anyone knows how to create the slideshow on the entry, please let me know.
0 comments:
Post a Comment