I took Megan to Alabama to visit my sister. Scott was busy and it was a perfect weekend to take a drive. It was a wonderful, relaxed visit. We hung out at the house and then Karen and Tommy took us out for dinner. Megan called the guest bedroom "her room".
I noticed this lottery ticket on the refrigerator. What are the chances?!
No Heather, this is not a fake lottery ticket.
P.S. I took a fake lottery ticket to Heather P.'s house one night. She scratched it off and noticed three $5,000 amounts. "How many do you need to win?", she asked. "I got three. For real, I got three! Here! You take it!" (like it was a hot potato). I just stood there shaking my head no. But she was serious about returning the ticket to me. I guess that shows you what kind of friend she is. When I told her that it was fake, she was a good sport. She immediately started thinking about who we could fool next. hee, hee.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Denise and Megan's Road Trip
Posted by Denise at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment