Scott and I went to an adults only Halloween party on Friday. Megan went trick or treating with Reid and spent the night. I left my memory card in my laptop and only had 8 pictures on my internal memory. UGH! On Saturday, we went out to a friend of Scott's families house. I had never met the wife/hostess before, so when she walked out in a skirt, blouse and heels, I didn't know if she was in costume or not. The decorations and food were great. I loved the house, the land and the lake. It was the perfect setting for a Halloween party. The hostess set out the food, then she set out more food (different food) and even more food. I loved that every time you looked at the table, there was something new to try. Come to find out, she was in costume...A Fifties Housewife. We left that party and went to Heather's party out in Collierville. When we pulled up to the house, the windows were covered with different designs. The two windows in the garage had huge cat eyes. The windows upstairs had cats and spiders. It was really cool. Definitely my favorite decoration of the season!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment