Megan's passport came in the mail last week. I showed it to her and Scott explained that now she could go anywhere in the entire world. Her eyes lit up and she was in awe. I was so proud for her. It wasn't even on my radar when I was five. What a great opportunity!
So, I filed for my passport at the same time, but we only got Megan's. I thought I would give it a couple of days. Scott got his passport yesterday. Wait a minute! He filed for his a week after me. At the bottom of the stack of mail was a letter...for me. My passport application had been denied. DENIED? WHAT?
Apparently, my birth certificate did not show the date it was filed. Now, I will be making a trip downtown to the Dept of Health to get another copy of my birth certificate and re-apply.
Scott is having a ball making jokes at my expense. He is teasing me about being a spy and an illegal alien.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
International Traveler
Posted by Denise at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment