Everyday, Scott and I fight Megan to get ready in the morning. We no longer have the luxury of bribing Megan with seeing Reid when we get to school. So, I had to resort to my SuperMom techniques and create a reward system. Hence the chore chart. For every task completed, Megan gets a sticker. At the end of the week, when the chart is full, we get to go on a fun outing that she chose at the beginning of the week. By George, it worked!! On Friday, we went to Chucky E. Cheese. We had pizza and played games. Megan was focused all week on collecting stickers for her chores. She talked about going to Chuck E. Cheese because she was good and talked about how she was going to earn more stickers. I really think she got the idea.

This week, she wanted to see Reid. Michelle is going out of town, so we will hopefully get together sometime next week. I think I have talked her into going to the Zoo and riding the carousel 3 times! The hard part is thinking of rewards. If you have any ideas, please let me know. It's starting to get cold, so our choices are limited.
It was so nice getting ready in the morning with no struggles. She could have asked for a pony!
Wish us luck!

0 comments:
Post a Comment